Thursday, January 05, 2006

vegetarian

My oldest 2 decided that they are going to be vegetarians. After reading a pamplet from PETA, they decided that they are not going to contribute to the destruction of animals. I am happy to support their decision. However, after reading the pamplet from PETA, I was less than thrilled. PETA lives for shock value. All of their information was for shock purposes only. It reminded me of a quote from Sister Teresa. When she was asked to attend an antiwar ralley, she replied, "When you host a rally for world peace, I will be there. I am for peace not against war."

IF you want to change something, make it better. Focus on the good and not the bad. Great I want to be a vegetarian so that I can eat food that will help me be stronger or food that is better for my body. Be "for" something and not "against" something. Life is better in the positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit invisible
Tech support by Rey