Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This past weekend

I have several friends and family members who tell me that they check this blog every day. That amazed me. I decided that I need to be posting more and to give those people who come by to visit this blog, something for their time.

This past weekend, Ashley and I attended Marshall Sylver's Turning Point seminar in Dallas. We also took our 2 oldest sons with us. It was a truly amazing experience. We will have the opportunity in the near future to share a similar experience with other friends and family for a reduced price. Please let us know if you are interested. Ashley got a picture of the boys with Marshall Sylver that I will put up as soon as he emails it to me. I loved the experience for a few reasons.

1. I got to share the experience with some of my family and some of our very special friends.
2. My oldest son is so very excited about all of this. I am so glad that we are helping him to find his life purpose.
3. I got re-energized and excited to get going again. I met some great people who helped answer some of my questions and guide me through some of my business challenges.
4. I loved learning more about persuasion which is vital to learn for anyone who wants to get where they want to be.
5. I once again reaffirmed that the direction and changes that Ashley and I are making in our life are right for us.

Have a great day!
Julie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit invisible
Tech support by Rey