Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My sisters





We had a family reunion a few weeks ago. My dad wanted pictures of his whole family- all 42 of us. We have 41 in the picture. He also wanted pictures of his 8 children. So here are the girls- my 3 sisters and me. I love my sisters and I am grateful to my son for taking the pictures of all of us together. I just wish that mom would have told me sooner than she wanted to be in the pictures with us!! I will post the pictures of my handsome brothers at a later time. So dad- here are your girls.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

I'm glad you had fun with your sisters, these are such pretty pictures of Jen and Al. You captured them at their happiest, without stress just glad to be with you.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit invisible
Tech support by Rey