Friday, September 05, 2008

Star Wars

I remember going to see Star Wars with my mom. I think she saw it 8 times in the theater right after it was released. I remember going to see The Empire Strikes Back on opening day on the last day of school my junior year. I asked Dad to sign me an early release from school just to see it early before anyone else did. I remember seeing Return of the Jedi during its opening week. I bought the trilogy when it came out on VHS and then again on DVD. I have showed Star Wars to my kids for years.

Well my youngest son, loves Star Wars just as much as I do. We have 4 of the 6 Star Wars movies. ( I don't want the boys to see Revenge of the Sith until they are older.) We did have Phantom Menace, but Jar Jar bugged me so much I donated the movie. I am now trying to find a copy to borrow because Ammon really wants to see it.

I got Pottery Barns new catalog with Star Wars bedding on the cover. I really wanted to get some thing Star Wars for Ammon's birthday. He ended up getting it early because I was too excited to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit invisible
Tech support by Rey