Thursday, January 01, 2009

Welcome 2009










Well it seems like I missed December. We spent the month with the chicken pox. Luckily, the last one finished with the yucky part by Christmas Eve. It was a long month for all of us.

We wish all of our friends and family a great 2009. We celebrated the New Year by visiting our local library. There is the most beautiful light display synchronized to music. It was such a beautiful night tonight and actually not very cold. Yes my sons are in shorts. They are such a Texas boys! Notice the boots?

2 Comments:

Blogger nomo wino daph said...

These images are just beautiful!!
Hope that everyone is healthy!!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you! I love your family and I love your posts!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit invisible
Tech support by Rey