Saturday, May 23, 2009

A year later

These are all picture from last year. I was looking at old files and remembered some fun time from last year.This picture actually is 2 different pictures that I put together in photoshop. Ashley took one of us eating ice cream. Then I took one of Ashley and the kids eating ice cream. I wanted one of our whole family so I put them together. This is from last May when we went to San Antonio for Christopher to compete in the Math and Science State Fair. He ended up taking 1st place for the whole state of Texas in science for 8th grade.
Funny footprints on Baker Beach in San Francisco.
I love the Golden Gate Bridge. Ashley took me to all the different locations around the Bay so that I could take pictures from all the different angles.

1 Comments:

Blogger nomo wino daph said...

OMGosh J....that GGB pic is GORGEOUS!!!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

counter free hit invisible
Tech support by Rey